Norwich University offers students professional, student-focused support services and programs that complement the university experience. Here are some helpful links:
- Counseling and Psychological Services — for the mental health needs of the campus.
- Religious Services — non-sectarian services in White Chapel.
- Travel and Transportation — local bus, airline and automobile services.
- Academic Achievement Center — individual and group tutoring across the curriculum.
- Student Policies — manuals, rules and regulations.
- Student Health Center / Infirmary — The place to go to for first-aid and care services.
- Bursar’s Office — billing and finance.
- Cadet$Cash — a campus debit card.
- Bookstore — books, apparel, gifts and supplies.
- Cadet Uniform Store — for all your uniform needs.