Orientation is your introduction to Norwich, and the chance to learn what you’ll need to succeed as an undergraduate. The Office of New Student Orientation will help you make a positive transition into the Norwich community and become acquainted with college life, which includes social development, community living, wellness and academics.
Orientation is a requirement for all new Norwich University students (residential and commuter).
New Civilian Student Arrival Day
The Spring 2016 New Civilian Student Arrival Day (Commuter & On-Campus Residential) is Saturday, January 16, 2016. In-processing/check-in takes place between 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. in Jackman Hall. New Civilian Student Orientation activities begin at 11:15 a.m.
For questions regarding new student orientation, contact the Orientation Office at 802.485.3372 or email email@example.com.
At Orientation you may:
- Meet with faculty, staff, and academic advisors.
- Review your course schedule and adjust it as needed.Learn about campus programs and services.
- Be introduced to NU traditions and Guiding Values.
- Learn about residence halls and community living.
- Participate in group activities.
- Meet other students, make new friends, and become part of the Norwich Family.